Friday, November 27, 2009

So far...

So today is Black Friday. You all know what that means when you have 6 nieces and nephews and multiple other family members to shop for.

I went to bed at midnight last night, and was up to shop at 3 a.m.
I jumped on the computer and ordered the Canon Rebel DSLR for black friday price + free shipping. Just like standing in line, but NOT!!

We hit ToyRUs, JCPenny and Shoe Carnival in the first hour. Got several things for half off. Wes and I each (yep, he went with!) got $10 gift certificates to use at shoe carnival, so that was 50% off shoes + $10 off. Practically free!

Then we went to Gordman's and got the 25% off bag that was for the first 300 people. We got a bunch of college sports clothing for Wes and the nephews. Got a set of picture frames that hangs with command strips and comes with a grid for $20. Several pairs of pajama pants for $3 each for the girls.

Then I planned to drop Wes off at home, but I took an hour nap.

Woke again to head to the mall, and hit a buy one get one half off all shirts at Hollister. I used that on the $11 clearance shirts. My SIL spent $75 and got a free $25 gift card back. Stopped at Forever 21 and bought one shirt for full price.

Stopped at the local camera shop to get a high speed memory card for $50OFF making it $19.99 for the Canon.

Went to a Mexican restaurant for lunch with the SIL's, and then headed home to set up the Christmas trees.

This is what we got done so far ...

We got the big tree up, and half decorated. The little tree has a whopping 3 ornaments on it. The entertainment center is full of stuff that is getting moved to the white tree in the dining room.



Lots of shopping done. Lots of sorting and organizing 'stuff'. Most of those piles are planned projects.

This tree is in the dining room. It's going to have a theme.

This is a 3' tree that I think is from the 50's. I tried to start straightening it out, but I think I need to restring it.

So it's 10:30 PM, and I am still running on 4 hours of sleep. Once I get going I can't stop!

1 comment:

Nicolasa said...

Wow! You sure were busy! Great deals you found!